NINTH EAST Partners are committed to providing the world’s best technology services through building meaningful partnerships, developing the next wave of technology professionals and advisors and providing industry leading and relevant advisory services.
We are embarking on a growth and expansion phase and are looking for an Account executive based ideally in Newcastle NSW but opened to applicants based on the Australian east coast. This role is pivotal in building and growing our customer base in Australia thus driving further growth and success.
As an Account Executive, you will play a critical role in achieving our sales and revenue targets. You will be responsible for identifying and nurturing new business opportunities, building relationships with key stakeholders and closing deals.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Generate new leads and build a strong pipeline of potential customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Identify new business opportunities and drive revenue growth
- Conduct or facilitate demonstrations and presentations to clients
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of services to clients
- Identify customer needs and supported by our technical teams, present appropriate solutions
- Communicate effectively with customers, providing product and technical knowledge, and building trust and confidence in our company and offerings
- Accurately forecast future sales and negotiate deals
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities and results
- Last but not least, ensure our Customer’s Success by maintaining close proximity to our customer’s program of works.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling technology-related professional services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity, consulting, and professional services
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
We offer a supportive, dynamic and fun work environment, a competitive salary package and opportunities for career growth and development.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven account and sales professional, with a passion for technology and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please provide your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!