NINTH EAST Partners are committed to providing the world’s best technology services through building meaningful partnerships, developing the next wave of technology professionals and advisors and providing industry leading and relevant advisory services. You can head to our About Us page to read about our journey.
We are embarking on a growth and expansion phase and are looking for a Senior Cyber Architect to join our architecture team within the Cyber Consulting and Response practice based in Singapore. This role will assist in reviewing, improving and carrying out implementations of current or new security solutions within our clients’ infrastructure. You will be expected to identify security vulnerabilities, offer a viable plan to rectify them as well as collaborating with the extended Cyber Consulting and Response team and the client’s team in implementing the remediation plan.
The Senior Cyber Architect’s responsibilities are:
- Bring upon research and best practices for new cybersecurity solutions and applicability to the current process of the business.
- Transformation of current ecosystem to a zero trust ecosystem through constant validation at every single stage of implementation.
- Own mitigation plans and design practical implementations for security issues e.g., firewall policies review, segmentation & segregation recommendations, Microsoft AD-tier Model implementation etc.
- Lead, evaluate and improve our clients’ security posture by elevating their infrastructure’s resilience and implement best-practice organisational procedures
- Operate as a critical incident manager for identified P1
- Degree/Relevant field of study in Computer Science, Networking, Engineering.
- Vast knowledge in cyber-security IT systems and cloud infrastructure including:
- Deep understanding of Microsoft IT infrastructure i.e., AD, GPO, protocols
- At least 5 years of hands on experience with securing large organizational networks, including security controls, OS hardening, network devices’ security etc.
- Practical experience with Firewall management from different vendors
- Knowledge of cloud environments – AWS, Azure, GCP– A significant advantage
- Knowledge of security controls e.g., AV, EDR/XDR, DLP, Device control etc.
- Experience in consulting services and risk assessment
- Experience with implementing security monitoring procedures & systems (SOC, SIEM, SOAR)
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP, AWS / Azure certifications are advantageous.
- Experienced in in-depth knowledge of Data Center Architecture ( Hypervisors, Storage, OS, Containerization, Network Security )
- Familiarity with security standards e.g., SOC2, ISO27001, ISO27018 etc.
- Familiarity with SaaS security and SaaS vendor assessment
We are excited and looking forward to meeting you and discussing this opportunity in more details. You can also follow us on LinkedIn for other priority roles. Please submit your application via the following form.